SC - Anti meat sympathies

Radigan Leoncouer leoncouer at lycos.com
Sat Apr 14 14:47:52 PDT 2001

 Being somewhat mew to this list, though having lurked for half a year or more.  I needs must however step forth and voice my outrage of certain posts on this list which voice a  vegan leaning.  Being a omnivore and proud, I enjoy receipes and feasts which offer a sublime blending, of all forms of flesh whether it be animal or vegetable.  Lets not succumb to the rabbit types and allow our list to become host only to those of the bovine..er..vegetative bent.

- --