SC - Re: special needs

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:17:24 PDT 2001

After shooting combat archery for several years
>without incident, my authorization was not renewed, because several
>local folks pressured our local marshal not to renew it. He was
>happy with what I showed in the test he gave, but wasn't willing
>to put up with the political cost involved to do so. Unfortunately,
>only one of the complainers was willing to come forward and admit
>to me that they had complained.
>
>I had just bought a set of heads and supplies for a new set of
>combat quarrels for use against the armies of Trimaris. I've
>been tempted to offer them to Trimaris - cheap. :-)

Betcha they were jealous of your kill rate!

You should come and shoot with Calontir some time.  No separate
authorization needed, and if your gear won't pass muster somebody will loan
you stuff.  Heck, I'll even run interference for ya!  I'm not the fastest
guy with a scutum, so don't leave me behind.  :-)

Vicente
Calontir man-at-arms for life