SC - Okay, I've had enough

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 11:31:36 PDT 2001

- --- Jenne Heise <jenne at mail.browser.net> wrote:
> > Folks, do you have any idea how hard it has been
> for
> > me NOT to engage this person in my usual brash,
> > over-charged fashion?  Sheesh!  What a test!  I'm
> glad
> > I stayed out of it, though...otherwise I may have
> > ended up being banned from the list, as well...
>
> Well, I'm glad to hear that.... since your first
> response to him was 'a man after my own
> heart,' here I was thinkin' you agreed with him.

I may have agreed with the original post, but after
that his stance took a quick downward spiral
(accompanied by a distinct flushing sound).

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."