SC - Re: wolf attacks

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Apr 16 13:20:25 PDT 2001

He shot the ferals, as do I [when I have stock on the farm that
needs protecting.]

When the owners complained to the dog warden, she started issuing
summonses for refusal to leash the animals and hazarding
livestock. I love agricultural areas ;-) I have a feral/pet
cemetery of animals not my own. Funny, only 2 owners ever came to
claim the bodies. Sum total over the course of 2 years.? 1 box
ammo, and several hundreds of stitches and 2 dead sheep.

margali