SC - special needs

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 13:16:17 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/16/2001 4:07:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> It seems to me that I've seen a young man in a wheel chair fighting at
Pennsic...I
> have no idea what group he's with, but I stood there in rapt admiration of
his skill
> and courage!

Back when rocks were soft, Atlantia was gifted with a gentleman who fought on
those steel crutches that have an arm cuff and a hand grip. I don't know if
he plays any longer, but was Michael le Morte Croupier...  He had a lot of
attitude and determination and garnered a lot of respect for his dedication.
Kiri-sama do you remember him? I believe he was from Marinus or Tir-y-Don...

Ilaria