SC - coring fruit

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 17 07:00:24 PDT 2001

My guess would be that winter fruits would include fruits such as
apples, pears, and quinces, which all keep for a while.  As opposed to
berries, which would just go bad unless you did Something Else to them
(dried them, made them into preserves, etc), or even "stone fruits" like
plums, cherries, apricots, and peaches.
- --Maire