SC - Opinions?

mike young uther at lcc.net
Thu Apr 19 04:06:55 PDT 2001

Here in Ansteorra, for the most part, we set up tables for feast and
everyone sits wherever they want...we provide feast tokens but they are very
seldom checked...it is pretty much an "on your honor" kinda thing to tell
the server you didn't buy feast.

Site and feast fees are usually separate...prices usually range from 5-10$.
Site and feast together for a person will be about 10 dollars for most
events and there is usually a family max of 30$.
gwyneth B.