SC - hardboiled egg food safety guidelines?

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Sun Apr 22 10:38:55 PDT 2001

> I can handle the cooling bit - I have a cooling paddle ;-)
> Think of a sort of baseball bat shaped hollow item, you put cold
> water in it and stir it around in the whonking big pots of soup.
> Thermal difference takes care of the rest. If you are going to be
> at coronation tomorrow, I can toss it into the van and loan it to
> you ;-)

Thanks for the offer (but I wasn't at Coronation anyway). So far, the
fill-the-sink-with-cold-water trick seems to be working well enough to
cool the soup down to put it into the plastic storage containers. Thanks,
everyone, for the advice on eggs and cooling soup and everything else.

- -- Jadwiga

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net