SC - OT - Way OOP - "Pie Floaters"

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:27:07 PDT 2001

Adamantius penned....
>With respect... perhaps it is a comment on the perfect goodness, or
>perhaps we should say the degree of respect, or perceived quality, of
>the perfectly good meat pie.

Well... I'm somewhat of a Picky Pie Eater - luckily we (Queensland) have a
number of excellent commercial pie makers (and State Health laws defining
required amounts of Meats (and type) & gravies) so I tend to only munch the
ones I can be sure of being of "named meats" (nnooooo - not "Spot" or
"Ginger" :-p)

>I actually have a recipe somewhere that will turn out dozens or perhaps
>hundreds of those little puck-shaped industrial meat pies, in an old
>British vocational school (for bakers) textbook. I often threaten my
>lady wife, who appreciates such things.

<mental voice... "I must not respond with sillines... I must not respond
with silliness... I must not... " :-p>

mari
(scrabbling madly at the Rock's entrance and crying "Let me in! I've got
Sausages on a Bun for all!" :-p)