SC - wild onions.

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon Apr 23 07:36:17 PDT 2001

i have used them from an event site and the Autocrat made loud noises
sounding  "Ruadh been out grazing again, and his "Field Bird Catch -it-all"
[ aka chicken catatori ] is a *really* local dish."
It was found in my cast iron wok, inside the monster BBQ trailer.
Caution; consider the enviroment they grew in. I * ! don't ! * use roadside
stuff. If you use weed killers . . .  well.
Ru