SC - Profit was Opinions?

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Apr 23 08:09:37 PDT 2001

> << It is not common practice to waive
>  feast fees for servers (and not, I think, even for all the full-time
kitchen
>  staff - those who are in the kitchen for the whole event) or
entertainers.

>  Gwynydd >>

Here in Ealdormere I believe it is the usual practice that Royalty has
the option to eat for free and out of Kingdom Peers dont pay either. In
my case kitchen staff and servers dont pay. Kitchen staff dont sit Feast
and certainly dont have time to eat at feast time (I make sure I have
LOTS of nibblies in the kitchen all day) and servers eat before serving.

It is an individual call that each Head Cook decides.

Micaylah