SC - Looking for a Turkey receipe

CalicoJim1 at aol.com CalicoJim1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 15:06:15 PDT 2001

- --part1_14.135a5f2c.281dea57_boundary

Hail and well met,
Hoping you guy's can help me.  My Brother in Law shot a turkey this week end,
he's got it dressed out and would like me to "help" cook it.
Now I only hunt at supermarkets myself, so my question is Are there any
differences to cooking a wild turkey rather than the frozen one at x-mas.
And does anyone have a good receipe for cooking wild turkey.
Thanks -- Calico

- --part1_14.135a5f2c.281dea57_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hail and well met,
<BR>Hoping you guy's can help me.  My Brother in Law shot a turkey this week end,
<BR>he's got it dressed out and would like me to "help" cook it.
<BR>Now I only hunt at supermarkets myself, so my question is Are there any
<BR>differences to cooking a wild turkey rather than the frozen one at x-mas.
<BR>And does anyone have a good receipe for cooking wild turkey.
<BR>Thanks -- Calico </FONT></HTML>

- --part1_14.135a5f2c.281dea57_boundary--