SC - Aw, the Joys of the Florilegium -OT

DeSevyngy at aol.com DeSevyngy at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 21:22:11 PDT 2001

- --part1_5a.13674c81.27faa9f3_boundary

Well, you must get a lot of diggers like that, I am constantly suprised at
how many times the florilegium shows up in my completely mundane searches.
There are several items, if taken out of context... *grin*

Isabeau

HL Isabeau de Sevyngy
Squired to Sir Sakura kita no Maikeru
Shire of Gryphons Lair
Artemisia

In a message dated 04/02/2001 10:11:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> Well, I guess there's ups and downs to doing the Florilegium. Here's a
> copy of a message I just got and my reply. After some of the discussions
> on this list, I suspect some of you could have filled him (her?) in on the
> details of more dishes than they would like to hear about. :-)
>
> And no, I don't usually post private email. However, I'm making
> an exception here.
>
> Oh well. Back to more important stuff, like today's digests.
>
> > Subject:  Re: hello
> > Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 23:04:15 -0500
> > From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
> > To: RoXyAnGeL1811 at aol.com
> >
> > I have no idea why you sent me this. However, tell me how fat or
> > lean you are and perhaps I can tell you whether you would make good
> > eating or not. I suspect you are too sour and full of vinegar to
> > make a very good meal from, though.
> >
> > Stefan
> >
> > RoXyAnGeL1811 at aol.com wrote:
> > > YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU EAT HORSE! AND OTHER HOUSEHOLD PETS! SHAME ON
> > > YOU! SOME
> > > PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD DONT EVEN GET TO EAT. SO SAVE IT FOR THE POOR.
> > > WHAT NEXT
> > > ARE YOU GOING TO BE EATING PEOPLE. THINK ABOUT THIS WHAT DID THESE
> > > ANIMALS
> > > EVER DO TO YOU! NOTHING. ALSO THEY DESERVE TO LIVE A LONG LIFE LIKE WE
> > > DO. WE
> > > ARE ANIMALS TO REMEMBER THAT BUDDY!

- --part1_5a.13674c81.27faa9f3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Well, you must get a lot of diggers like that, I am constantly suprised at
<BR>how many times the florilegium shows up in my completely mundane searches.
<BR>There are several items, if taken out of context... *grin*
<BR>
<BR>Isabeau
<BR>
<BR>HL Isabeau de Sevyngy
<BR>Squired to Sir Sakura kita no Maikeru
<BR>Shire of Gryphons Lair
<BR>Artemisia
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 04/02/2001 10:11:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,