SC - Free association!

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Tue Apr 3 01:21:40 PDT 2001

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> shall form a protest group and we will picket in front
> of you, with placards and shouting "Free association!
> Free association!" "Bread and roll, Kiri musn't
> control free association!" "Freedom for association!"

Shall we arrange a joint demonstration; Free Radicals Against Cancer
Research" and your "Freedom for Association"?

/UlfR
 Whos brane started playing the techno remix of "Free the software" as
he read your post. My lawyers will contact you regarding the emotional
pain and suffering this caused.

- --
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
Button: Robert A. Heinlein memorial service 7:00 PM Barbecue 7:30 PM (no
salt necessary).