SC - RE: German Feast

Tue Apr 3 12:33:00 PDT 2001

>From Sabina Welserin:

140 Apple pillows

Take good apples, peel them and cut them into four pieces. Take flour, eggs
and water and salt, make a batter, not too thin , pour the apples into it
and put fat in a deep pan. When it is hot, put the pieces into the fat,
until the cake rises, let it fry slowly. Turn it, let it also fry on the
other side, then it is good.

Bear