SC - Running an Inn???

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Apr 4 07:36:39 PDT 2001

> I dont know how many persons will want to run me out a town for this, but
> how about something simple.  How many inns served the kind of meals we have
> at feast?

I don't know. Do we have any information about what period Inns served? The only
information I have about historic inn service is from the Regency period, where people
could order a very tolerable supper, dinner or nuncheon to which they could invite
friends to, at a respectable inn.

By the way, has anyone ever had 'pig's cheek'? and if so what does it taste like?

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"The worst thing I can say of a person is, 'they couldn't be bothered'."