SC - Pics of Hauviette and Johann

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 4 10:26:16 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> While I really really enjoyed the pictures, I am only wishing they had
> identified the people.  Having never seen most of the folks on this list, I
> can only guess.

I think Someone will probably want the names of those in chicken hats!
(That was really cute...)

I noted that the Queen of the Middle has a very pretty and friendly
face, and Hauviette is younger than I'd thought, and very pretty
herself- and I love the veil arrangements! (I often wear a nearly
identical setup myself...)

But Johann looks like he should be working with bears, not chickens! Or
is it just that I have a brother named Johann who looks nothing like
him?

'Lainie