SC - OT-Peeps

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 23:54:48 PDT 2001

At Selene's weekly food experiment....errrr....craft and discussion nite
tonite we actually made S'mores, of the Peep variety.  Selene wouldn't let
us smear her in chocolate, she just wanted to eat it.  <running for deep
cover>  They actually weren't too bad, the carmelized sugar skin gave them
a nice crunch and the Valrhona 70% would make almost any thing taste good.

Æduin