SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Apr 5 05:27:01 PDT 2001

> You probably shouldn't do this to a 12-year-old, but adult
> complainants of that nature who seem to be suffering from political
> correctness can be usefully attacked as "culturally insensitive",
> "Eurocentric" or simply "racist"... This tends to upset them
> somewhat.

Ok, so what terms do you use against the so-called anti-PC crowd (face it, they are
certainly politically correct in the SCA) who give you a hard time about NOT eating cute
furry animals? I don't eat rabbit. I don't care if other people eat rabbit. But
because I like rabbits as pets, and people know that, I've gotten a fair share of verbal
harassment.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"