SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Thu Apr 5 07:27:45 PDT 2001

I want to know where the hell these people get their criteria...

Cow? big, stupid, willingly walk into the slaughterhouse...eat em.

Bunny? Small, cute, soft, wiggly nose...no way, can't eat that.

I don't think there should ever be a cute factor in what you eat.

AND I'm tired of rabid vegetarians who give me crap when I'm eating a cheeze
burger (yes, I know I spelled it with a z, it's to make a point about Mc
Donald's cheese, seeing how I'm sure it's only an edible oil byproduct, but
that's another discussion...I digress...grin) because of "how would you like
it if somebody decided to eat you?"

Depending how long you have to spend, you can always whip the Bible on them.
(that always freaks them out...grin) because in there it says, paraphrased,
and Man shall have Lordship and Dominion over all the lesser beasts, to do
with them as he needs. (give or take, if some one knows the quote, let me
know...grin)

Also, I don't think that Vegans get it. Carnivores eat Herbivores. We, as a
race, are more carnivorous than omnivorous, and if they manage to get us to
stop eating all the "dumb" animals, we have nowhere else to turn but THE
OTHER HERBIVORES!!!!

Why you would volutarily lower yourself on the food chain is beyond me, but
I ain't going to complain when the culling begins, being a carnivore and
enjoying new taste experiences...L.

Ok, I've ranted enough...sorry about the length, it's just one of my pet
peeves.

Gyric

How to become a Successfull Evil Overlord
#81 If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform,
 have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and
he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat
instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.