SC - Frozen Otter Nipples?

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Apr 4 11:26:52 PDT 2001

>My Knight, Gunther von Weiselberg, also known as Nero, that swampy guy,
came dragging his ass out of his tent one pennsic morning, after a
horrendously great party...hung over as hell and not too communicative.

Well, that subject line sure caught my attention. Nice to know someone
else on the List knows Todd too. You should share the story of his furry
hands as well. It really is quite funny.

Micaylah
Kingdom of Ealdormere
~who occasionally has a pic of "Uncle Nero" and his Otter on her screen~