SC - Re:meating a feast

Solstice Studios solstice at moscow.com
Thu Apr 5 15:15:04 PDT 2001

There is one big advantage to vegetable based dishes compared to meat dishes-- cost!  Meat and related protiens can be expensive.

This brings me to another interesting side topic, the Glucose Intolerant Feast goer-- or the fad Low-Carber.  Anyone else here have any of those in their flock?

I'm very, very glucose intolerant. I cannot have fruit, wholegrains, starches, or sugars of hardly anyform. This leaves meat, fat, and some more meat. (yick I am sick of meat)  Luckily I am the Archduchess and my folks look out for me and make sure there is something I can eat
at most feasts, but I am not the only one with this condition. I always try to make sure there is a good meat dish sans carbs that I can eat extra of so i can skip the entire rest of the meal :)  I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has dealt with the low carb issue at
feasts, be it for health or fad reasons.

Lady Aleska of Caerleon