SC - Re: Not eating cute furry animals

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Sun Apr 8 11:12:48 PDT 2001

> Now, what's all this I hear about the current King of the East (sorry, I
> missed the reference earlier, apparently) wanting meat and potatoes at
> every feast? The only such culinary desires I've heard of have come from
> the Queen, and apart from mentioning various health-based dietary
> restrictions, her concerns have always been that period food is better
> than non-period food, all other things being equal. How could I have got
> through Their six months of Royal Heirage and almost six months of Their
> Reign without hearing this about HM even once? Of course, a

Because I misspoke myself, Adamantius. It's not the current king, but the
current Heir, who will take the throne Easter week, who put in the Royal
whims that all feasts should have meat and potatoes. (The whims were
published in the April Pikestaff.)

I apologize for possibly misleading anyone about His Imperial Majesty
Andreas.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"