SC - cawdel of samoun

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Apr 8 11:58:05 PDT 2001

UlfR wrote:

> I've just been playing with cawdel of samoun (Forme of curye 114). The
> recipie does not, unlesss I'm missing something tell you to pass it
> though a sive or work it with a mortar, but in Pleyn Delit they run it
> though a blender. Which one of us is missing the point?

Again, this is probably a matter of not being specifically aimed at
recreationists. If you ask the authors why they changed the recipe, they
could easily say something like, "We felt like it; it tasted better to
us that way -- what's your point?"

Probably they looked at a bisque recipe somewhere along the line, and
that whole creamy-fish-soup thing got away from them.

I suspect you are not missing the point, but that your point may not
matter all that much to the authors, which isn't  quite the same thing
as missing it.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy