SC - Re: OT: Translation feedback

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:50:50 PDT 2001

>Greetings, Gentle Readers!
>
>I'm hoping to wrap up my translation project soon, and send it off to
>be printed and webbed and so forth.

Congratulations!  I just got my version back from the editor; in my copious
spare time (ha!) I'll make the necessary corrections.  With any luck I hope
to get this thing in print form in time for Lilies War in June.  In the
middle of all this, I have to get married, of course, so June is optimistic.

I owe a debt of thanks to everyone on this list for all the help and
research tips you have provided me, and most especially to Lady Brighid for
detailed information and additional sources.

Thank you, singly and collectively.

Your humble servant,

Vicente