SC - RE:request to all members

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 11 04:29:39 PDT 2001

That's weird...I'm sending out messages as I've always sent them
out...and as
they go to folks on several other lists.  This is the first I've heard
of mine
coming out in some weird combination of colors. I've been having trouble
reading
the ones with the magenta backgrounds, but haven't said anything before
because
I figured it was my eyes causing the difficulty!

Kiri