SC - Green Almonds - challenge

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:03:55 PDT 2001

last week, I bought a pound of green almonds  at the Persian grocery.
Anyone know what you do with green almonds?  What they are is the unripe
almond fruit, the seed to be is a clear jelly in the middle.

As I said, I've been under the weather, so these have been languishing in
the refrigerator and  I'm afraid they'll rot before I feel like heading to
the library to look for persian or similar cookery books. Can anyone help me
out?

Karen, I mean,

Bonne
(a last cup of peppermint tea for the day, and then to bed for me!)