SC - Re: Italian drinks?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 12 22:02:46 PDT 2001

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin said:
> Thanks, Vincente - and Stefan, for the Florilegium pointers.  I didn't
> check the Florilegium first because my dratted system has denied me web
> access for the last four days - but it's up again this morning, so I have
> prowled the Florilegium and am now all set for wetting this feast!

If you, or anyone else, has this trouble in the future please remember
that if you have email access and can find my email address that I
can send any files, including the master filelist, to you that way.

Direct access to the website is always preferable, but I'm willing
to work with you when that is not possible.

Although I've not started dragging my Powerbook to SCA events that
is also a possiblity. IF I decide to repair it. Apparently both the
main logic board and the keyboard are bad. The shop wants $600 to
fix it. I'm looking on ebay now to see if I can find an equivalent
system for parts or another system and then sell mine for parts.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net