SC - needed: recipe suggestions

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 12 22:30:37 PDT 2001

After a bunch of changes, it looks like my family's Easter get-together
has finally settled down.

I'm looking for some recipe ideas. I have not yet gone through my
period recipe books, the Florilegium, or the non-period recipes I've
saved from this list.

My sister-in-law will be making a baked egg/cheese/peppers dish and
my mother-in-law will be providing a fancy honey-baked ham. So I'd
like to come up with a brunch like thing that would go with these.

I thought of making several of the period mustard sauces, but as it
is so late now, they wouldn't have time to age properly. Since this
is for Sunday, this only gives me Friday evening or Saturday to buy
the ingredients and fix something. So email to: stefan at texas.net
would be best.

I like to highlight period food when I can, but that is not a
requirement.

Thanks,
  Stefan
- --