SC - Known World Arts and Sciences Symposium

Fri Apr 13 06:52:52 PDT 2001

While I'd love to reprise the Food in Renaissance Art lecture, the May 1st
cut-off date makes my volunteering difficult.  Given my mother's health and
the nature of my work, planning for anything outside of a couple hundred
miles distance more than 60 days in advance is difficult.

Bear