SC - Re: wolf attacks

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:34:09 PDT 2001

He was living in a small camping trailer and they had
>feral pack problems. It literally was not safe to go outside
>alone at night unarmed. He bagged quite a few feral mutts.  I
>have personally seen pets assume feral pack behavior and
>attacking my sheep.

The problem's not just rural:

A few weeks ago a ten-year old boy was attacked and partially consumed by a
pack of dogs here in St. Louis.  His body was found in a park in the
northern part of the city.  A number of the dogs in the pack were traced
back to owners, who claimed that the dogs were chronic vagrants.

Does this constitute negligent manslaughter?  I think it does.

Vicente