SC - predators and other weird foods

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 19:34:40 PDT 2001

I've been following this thread for a while and was wondering when the
puppy and kitty would be mentioned.  An unmentioned number of years ago in
the Barony of the Far West, Kingdom of the West (Clark AFB, RP) I tried
both cat and dog at a barrio festival.  Neither tasted too bad, though it
wasn't an experience I'd care to repeat.  Slightly less far back in time I
was in the jungles of Nepal by the Indian border and had the opportunity to
try rhino, very tough and gamey.

Æduin