SC - RE. OOP Question for the Australians

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sat Apr 21 06:37:20 PDT 2001

Gwynydd wrote about beetroot:

> It comes pre-sliced - in fact, I have a strange, tall, rectangular
container
> which contains a pull-up strainer specifically for beetroot.  One pulls
the
> strainer up and the liquid drains off the beetroot to make getting it out
> easier. *smile*

I find that it makes getting it out easier, BUT when I let it go back down,
unless I'm really careful, I splash the beetroot juice (which isn't actually
100% beetroot juice, as previously discussed, but is 100% beetroot coloured)
all over myself  :-(

Wayne also adds about aussie hamburgers that it isn't a good hamburger
unless it falls apart before it's eaten.

Glenda