SC - hardboiled egg food safety guidelines?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 11:40:34 PDT 2001

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> When I worked
> for the Continental Club I actually talked them into
> buying me a
> homebrewer's cooling tube (kinda like a copper
> condensor helix from a
> still, except the cold water runs through the inside
> and cools what's
> outside), for things like chicken stock. That was a
> fun gizmo to have,
> and no amount of thrift on my part would have
> enabled them to make
> money, anyway, as the place was a tax dodge for
> Continental Insurance,
> anyway. It wasn't _supposed_ to make money. ;  )
>
> Adamantius

Don't you love working for those kinds of kitchens?
Spare no expense...the more we lose, the better we
like you...

Gods, I miss working for a tax dodge....I went from
working at a high-dollar, no expense spared Country
Club, to having to manage a 1.2 million dollar budget,
and come in *under* every month.  What a difference!

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."