SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Apr 29 19:11:11 PDT 2001

Any time I make cheese I make whey bread ;-)
You can also mix whey with lemon juice and honey to make
'lemonade' or simmer it down to make skimmerkaise [a rather
repulsive looking beigy-tan goop that is sort of cheese/carmely
tasting] And you can use it as either a cooking liquid for
simmering/braising/soups or as a marinade component.
Chickens love to drink whey, as do dogs.

- -margali