SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 11:59:25 PDT 2001

- --- micaylah <dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca> wrote:
> > > Balthazar do you really eat this??? Ewww.
> > >
> > > Kind of like lumpy sour cream or sour cottage
> > > cheese.
> > >
> > > Micaylah
> >
> > Yes, I eat this quite often.  After a strenuous
> > workout, the body needs high quality protein in
> order
> > to repair the damage done to the muscles.  A
> little
> > fruit mixed in takes the sourness away, too...
> >
> > Balthazar of Blackmoor
>
> Ok I definitely understand the requirement of
> protein but there ARE
> other more tasteful ways of obtaining this. I guess
> my question was...do
> you really like this stuff?

Of course I do.  I don't care how good something is
for you, if it doesn't taste good, I won't eat it.
Imagine a bowl of cottage cheese with a slightly tangy
'zip' to it.  It improves the richness of the cheese,
as well.  Quite nice, and very refreshing on a hot
summer day, especially with a bit of fresh mint
crushed up into it.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."