SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 20:57:15 PDT 2001

- --- LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> WyteRayven at aol.com writes:
>
> << Would this cheese be good if you mixed fruit, or
> perhaps fruit flavorings
> into it and using it like cream cheese? Perhaps on
> bagels or something?
>
>  Ilia >>
>
> Probably, but I am aware of no period references
> which describe such a use.
>
> Ras

I think the original post was rather non-specific as
to whether she was looking for period uses for the
cheese.  I think she just wanted to know if anyone had
made it before, and what types of flavorings/additives
we have used.  If she was looking for period uses,
then I retract my previous posts, for I have never
made 'documented' yoghurt cheese.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."