SC - Easter plans

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Apr 1 15:59:20 PDT 2001

Mel,

I'm going to the conferention (no-one can work out whether it's a conference
or a convention - so Spike of the Routiers combined them and it stuck), as
per usual. This year on the North Coast, which is a bit silly, considering
that there's ALWAYS a deluge at Rowany (even if there isn't ;-) ), and the
rain bands head straight from there to  the North Coast.
Isn't it amazing how much extra you've got to pack for an encampment where
you just know it's going to rain? I'll finish an awning that I've made up
for over the cooking area tonight, so that when the torrents come, we won't
have to try to cook where everyone else is sheltering.

Glenda.