SC - Balthazar's Trunk...A Memorial. (OT-OOP)

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 15:50:03 PDT 2001

- --part1_d1.491333c.27fa5c1b_boundary

In a message dated 4/2/2001 7:31:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> So there I am, blinking sleepily at the above, catching about every
> third word, and knowing that the spelling among list members is
> occasionally whimsical, when suddenly I'm faced with the vision of:
>
> "4 December, 1668. Had a venison Pastie at The Liver-Spotted Hande that
> was palpable Beefe. Mrs. Pepys and Myself thrown into ye Microwayvve,
> where we did Expand Mightily, to a Frighteningly Enormous Syze. And so
> to Bed."

Adamantius, you're ill.

But it was a welcome relief from the pain in the lip I bit in the same place
4 times at dinner, and am now soothing with a wonderful concoction called
"Snickerdoodle Dandy" - vanilla frozen yogurt with cinnamon in it,
snickerdoodle cookie dough (a snickerdoodle is a soft cinnamon-sugar cookie),
and swirls of cinnamon caramel.  Real cinnamon, mind - well, it might be
cassia, but it's not that awful fake cinnamon flavor.

Brangwayna Morgan

- --part1_d1.491333c.27fa5c1b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/2/2001 7:31:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com