SC - Introduction

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 4 11:01:20 PDT 2001

Greetings and welcome back!

I met sev4era lof your colleagues (and maybe you, too.) at Pennsic this year at Mongolian BBQ night - 6 woks, no waiting.  I drove the second wok from the left . . . . one of the 30" jobbers.  I have been most impressed at the knowledge, skill and hospitality of all those I have met from Brigth Hills, and House Black Star.  I carry a small Black Star from Borgar in recognition of his appreciation of cooking efforts we do here in Meridies.

Love that Trial by Fire concept!  I hope to be able to get info and possibly do something like that in this neck of the woods . . . fire and coals good, propane useful, but not as good :o)

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco