SC - Indonesian style Spiced Peanuts - OP

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Fri Apr 6 14:16:27 PDT 2001

> There's a HUGE range of quality in Chinese soy sauces; your bad
> experience may simply have been bad luck and exposure to bad products.

Master Adamantius, would you please grace us with a list of "good" soy
sauce brands?  Japanese as well as Chinese, if you have that much info.
I've had some good ones and some truely awful ones, but alas, I can
never remember the names of the good ones when I go to Yaohan's.  So, a
list would be an amazingly useful thing!

Thank you!
- -Magdalena