SC - 'Nefs' on eBay

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Sat Apr 7 04:58:32 PDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> tableware? You should see what people say on eBay about swords, if you
> think _this_ is bad.

http://www.algonet.se/~enda/fulaste.htm. It's in Swedish, but you can
look att he pictures and enjoy yourselves. Hint: the word "fulaste"
means "ugliest". Also http://www.geocities.com/murexmov/

> Well! There you go! _Ob_viously, this is proof of a high order that the
> item in question is from after 1759. In short, period! You can't pull
> the UlfR over _my_ eyes!

> Cute. I was fond of, "I liked Win95 better when it was Macintosh System 6..."

Attribution? That one goes in my .sigfile collection.

/UlfR

- --
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.