SC - thank u's 4 rice-sq. feast

kurt radford ktradford at cyberport.com
Wed Apr 11 17:48:06 PDT 2001

- ------=_NextPart_000_0143_01C0C2B7.F22FDA80

I wanted to thank every one who took the time to input on the feast =
situation and its entire aire of mundanity.  I had the impression that =
Mideival food was something that was familiar but with a different flare =
of spices and a fancy name discription.  You have truely confirmed this =
to me and it eases some of my concerns.

I found the websites that were suggested truely exciting and promising, =
perhaps it may even help this upcoming feast.

But Bear,  you are a man of many wise words.  I was touched by the years =
of experience in which your voice rings with truth.
I must say that many of you are truely blessed to have a barony to fund =
and back your decisions (a barony can mean many hands make light work? =
or not?).  We are truely cursed as a shire for we lie in the "middle" =
area of our kingdom.  The nearest Barony is 170 miles from us.  =
Unfortunately the one who accepted the challenge set forth is =
inexperienced & no one else in the shire wants to have a part of this =
feast fiasco. And truely with God's grace... this is and will be a =
valuable learning lesson

All of your thoughts and tips have been greatly appreciated.  I can only =
hope & pray that this feast is not a total disaster.  But if it is... =
well... this too will pass.     Thank you, I will let you all know how =
it all turns out in a couple of months... Krysta

- ------=_NextPart_000_0143_01C0C2B7.F22FDA80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b8b8b8>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I wanted to thank every one who took the time to =
input on the=20
feast situation and its entire aire of mundanity.  I had the =
impression=20
that Mideival food was something that was familiar but with a different =
flare of=20
spices and a fancy name discription.  You have truely confirmed =
this to me=20
and it eases some of my concerns.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I found the websites that were suggested truely =
exciting and=20
promising, perhaps it may even help this upcoming feast.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>But Bear,  you are a man of many wise =
words.  I was=20
touched by</FONT><FONT size=3D2> the years of experience in which your =
voice rings=20
with truth.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I must say that many of you are truely blessed to =
have a=20
barony to fund and back your decisions (a barony can mean many hands =
make light=20
work? or not?).  We are truely cursed as a shire for we lie in the =
"middle"=20
area of our kingdom.  The nearest Barony is 170 miles from =
us. =20
Unfortunately the one who accepted the challenge set forth is =
inexperienced=20
& no one else in the shire wants to have a part of this feast =
fiasco. And=20
truely with God's grace... this is and will be a valuable learning=20
lesson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>All of your thoughts and tips have been greatly=20
appreciated.  I can only hope & pray that this feast is not a =
total=20
disaster.  But if it is... well... this too will=20
pass.     </FONT><FONT size=3D2>Thank you, =
</FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2>I will let you all know how it all turns out in a couple of =
months...=20
Krysta</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0143_01C0C2B7.F22FDA80--