SC - Apologies

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 20:13:37 PDT 2001

Radigan wrote:
>You are right.
>I stand before you all, embarrassed, mollified and corrected. My
>humblest apologies to all and sundry for allowing my passions to oer
>take mine good sense and mouth.
>It is just that the past year  here in our little shire of
>Knottingham by the lake has been much riven by strife and furious
>controversy.  Fed by just such topics..veganism, pc, and catamites.
>The furor has turned friend against friend and oft led beyond hot
>words to savage blows... But I shall not travel any further upon
>THAT road HERE in my sanctum on the net...
>
>Sorry all.... Sorry...

Hey, sorry to hear about it. I had some idea that something along
those lines must be going on where you are, or you would likely not
be so sensitive about the topic. You have my sympathies.

I hate the expression, but it's what i came to mind: "this, too, shall pass."

It'll feel like forever, but probably only last a year or two - not
that that isn't painful. But if most of you keep your senses about
you, the most extreme element will, one can hope, either grow up
(i.e., learn how to live with people who have different ideas/habits
than they do) or go away.

Hang in there,

Anahita