SC - dietary restrictions re-visited

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:27:49 PDT 2001

Thank you Kiri.

As far as being members of our cooks guild, sadly, they are not (yet).  I
have been trying to get Izzie to come to a meeting but it is not on her
horizon just now.  Mayhap she shall change her mind (just to make me stop
nagging her) and join us for at least one meeting.  As with all SCAdians,
our attentions and interests are wide in variety and our clocks are low of
time....
Olwen