SC - Non-member submission - RE: Special needs

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Mon Apr 16 17:50:24 PDT 2001

Well - if the member of the chivalry they are referring to is Sir Kief of
Ansteorra, I believe he lost his leg after he was made a knight (Gunther,
please correct me if I am wrong about that.) However, I've seen him fight
and he's damn good on the field.  Not being a fighter I can't personally
testify but he looked like he was giving his opponents a run for their
money.

Mercedes