SC - special needs

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Apr 17 00:04:49 PDT 2001

Gunthar commented:
> Actually it's interesting you should mention that. I've been wanting
> to do a study/paper/documentary on how handicapped people in the SCA
> have adapted to their arts.

As I mentioned to Tristan, I'd love to have such an article for the
Florilegium. If both of you write articles that would be fine also.
I'm sure there would be differances since they would be coming from
different points of view. And, at least from my viewpoint, I have
no objections to something being published elsewhere as well as in
the Florilegium.

Should we set a goal/deadline to give you some incentative? :-)

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net