SC - Manual de Mujeres at Queen's Prize

R. Del Boccio serian at qwest.net
Tue Apr 17 01:03:45 PDT 2001

Greetings,
I entered my translation thus far of Manual de mujeres, and
I made a few of the recipes for incense and aa body oil into
Outlands Queen's Prize.  My work was very well received!
Los of people asked me about recipes, a couple about
merchanting and a couple about teaching a class.  It seems
one of my evaluators thought I really made my documentation
come alive, and thought I should teach a class in it.

The incense and oil came out wonderfully!

Serian
new deputy A&S minister for the Barony of Caerthe (Denver
area)