SC - special needs

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Tue Apr 17 15:43:27 PDT 2001

I have no physical disabilities other than being 5'2.75".  A friend left me
allow in the commercial kitchen alone to watch 4 tall pots on a stove.  The
front pots were fine but I couldn't see in or reach the bottom of the rear
pots.  One pots burnt just a little (not enough to affect the taste). At first
she was a bit upset until she watched me trying to deal with the stove.  Then
she laughed watching me.  I don't think a step ladder or such would have been
safe as it would put me in danger of the gas flames.

There isn't much moral to this story, just how funny I must have looked trying
to deal with the stove.