SC - Ebay listing for Platina

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 10:45:02 PDT 2001

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1424840760
> It purports to be a period copy of Platina..

Well, sadly, my $300 bid didn't even come close to the
current high bid.  Needless to say, I won't be buying
this book.  I could probably go as high as a grand,
but I'd be kicked out of the house, and that's where
all of my stuff is, so...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."